okay so just got back from my trip to lake mohave with the fambam! i will put pics and videos up tomorrow.. until then you get these natural beauties.
time to get a new computer. dell youve been good to me…. but i dont have time to wiggle my mouse 500 times before my little arrow moves an inch. im also quite embarrassed that you’re pink.. on the account of i dont even like pink anymore. i also hate that if i unplug you.. you die instantly and you make wretched sounds at the most inappropriate times. the nerve. time to pull out my piggy bank..
adventures of lake mead.
our trip consisted of:
1. lots of wake boarding/surfing
2. tackle football in the lake (so fun)
3. survivor challenges (my group won, duh)
4. modern family/nap times
5. ab ripper x sessions
6. prom (the highlight of the trip) boys had to ask the girls in creative ways, made homemade corsages, cheesy prom pics, fruit punch, slow dances, freaky dances (obvi), late curfew, prom king and prom queen, the works.
7. lots of twizzlers and cookie dough
8. wild road trip talks
9. sleeping outside on the porch
10. races across the lake
11. dance parties on the boat
12. cliff jumping (which i did not participate in)
13. pillow talk
14. joooosh’s birthday
15. awesome, awesome people
basically.. it was the best trip ever.