*I will post my work out routines/tricks soon!
2. vanilla yogurt (any brand, I get whatever generic brand has the best deal that day) and add grapes or strawberries or raspberries.. just whatever fruit I have laying around at the time
*I also eat this whenever I am craving sugar or sweets
3. bacon and eggs. my favorite way to do it is lay the bacon down, I do 3 pieces, and then once they are pretty much cooked, crack 2 eggs right on top of them like you would a fried egg and just let it cook however you like your fried egg. Does that make sense? It ends up being a fried egg with 3 pieces of bacon cooked inside and I just eat it like I would a piece of pizza haha
*I don’t have carbs after lunch time so I try to take advantage of lunch time and have a sandwich or something!
1. sliced cucumbers with sliced turkey. I get two of the cucumbers and a slice of turkey and put them together like a sandwich and then I dip it in light ranch (its better in cafe rio ranch.. but what isnt better in cafe rio ranch??). I have a few of those along with a half sandwich with light mayo, whole wheat bread, cucumbers, and turkey.
I love to put chips in my sandwiches to give it texture but cucumbers do the same thing and are healthier.
2. Whole sandwich with whole wheat bread. I either put egg salad, chicken salad, blt, or bananas and peanut butter inside.
3. Brushetta with tomatos, fresh mozzerella, and balsamic glaze (get the glaze its so much better than the liquidy vinegar.. if you don’t know what that means just ask someone at the grocery store and they should know what youre talkin about!)
4. tomato soup with macaroni noodles and lots of cheese.
so. freaking. good.
1. chicken breast dipped in egg whites and then dipped in blended up fiber one cereal baked in the oven. It essentially tastes like breaded chicken only the fiber one is a healthier alternative.
2. Salads. I am a savage when it comes to salads I just put anything I have in a tupperware, throw some light dressing on and shake it up. I either broccoli, cucumbers, tomatos, cheese, corn, chicken, seriously whatever I have.
3. Mmmm I lovvvve making shredded chicken with seasoning and adding corn to it and then getting a head of lettuce and just make lettuce wraps with it. Its so yummy.
4. Veggies. I usually just have squash and asparagus and saute them together with some olive oil and whatever seasonings sound good at the time.
1. sugar free & carb free jello parfaits
2. sugar free puddings
3. sugar free & carb free strawberries and cream tic tacs
5. a Werthers caramel
6. a chocolate protein shake with peanut butter and vanilla almond milk.. so yummy!!
7. vanilla yogurt with fruit
8. carrots dipped in cafe rio ranch. divine.
9. cucumbers and turkey in ranch
10. strawberry dipped in dark chocolate
11. bananas dipped in crushed graham crackers
Have a healthy eating!!