1. My go-to bag. It is a really old Coach ‘Willis’ bag that is not available anymore but you can find the new version: here
. It goes with pretty much every outfit and I love that it can hold everything.
2. My black snake skin wallet… moi classy……. until you hear it is from Forever 21. I have had it for years. It is my fav. Similar style: here
3. My gold skull head chap stick keychain.
4. These are always the 4 things I grab as far as make up goes… my Outlast Lipstain in “nude”, black eyeliner, Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara, and Mac Lipstick ‘Ever Hip’
5. Oil Blotters by Clean and Clear. I have used these for yeeeears now. I have a super oily face and instead of caking on powder to hide your shine its so much better just to carry these around and blot every so often throughout the day. If I know I won’t be bringing a purse I alwayyyys grab one single blotter and put it in my bra or back pocket. These are the best ever.
6. My fav gum
7. When I use my smaller purses my wallet doesn’t fit so I use this little guy to carry around my credit cards, cash, i.d., etc. Another cute style found: here
8. Sunglasses. I used to never wear them driving but now I cannot drive without them. I always have one in my car and one in my purse. I’m lusting after these shades: here
9. My new neon bag. I love to wear all black or all white so when I do I will try to have a bit of color and throw on this bag. Similar style: here
10. My little pocketbook. I write to do’s, goals, pretty much anything in this. I hate keeping thoughts and lists in my phone so this is a lot better. I put studs on the side a while back… but they fell off… tear.
11. Pineapple makeup bag. Anytime I go somewhere all day long or over night I will put some make up and contact solution in this guy. It is great and I got it for $4 at H&M.
**Oh and I kept getting e-mails from people asking how to follow my blog and I kept replying with, “oh just click ‘become a follower’!”
Well I just randomly decided to click that and I am not sure what it does but it doesn’t follow this blog! So silly and so sorry! Anyways now you can finally follow it by clicking ‘Join This Site’ above my followers list… which is so not impressive probably because my stupid button was never working…. orrr because no one wants to follow me… either one.
But I would sure love ya if you did!
Sooo yeah follow me k?
Anyways, that is all my loves!!!
Get ready for a shiz ton of outfit posts soon!