My everyday makeup routine:
1. I put Photo Ready Revlon foundation around my eyes and then blend it down into my cheeks and anywhere else I feel needs it.
2. I brush a little bit of bareMinerals Matte Foundation over my whole face. This stuff is amazing and it helps your make up to stay all day long.
3. This is actually an eye shadow from Mac called, “Free To Be”, but I use it as a blush and put in on my cheeks, nose, chin, and a little on the edges of my forehead.
4. I use Mulch from Mac for my eyes most of the time, if not Mulch then some other shade of brown from Mac. I put it only across the crease of my eye.
5. I am obsessed with this mascara. I will never use anything else! I like the orange one too, they are kinda the same to me but for some reason I just use the purple!
6. I always always always finish my make up by outlining and filling in my lips with OutLast Lipstain! Its amazing and makes it look like you aren’t wearing anything on your lips, just gives them color and defines them.