disclaimer: yeah cool i dont like using punctuation and capitalization in my posts.. whatever get over it. im not an english major/i dont care/can you read it? yeah… then youre fine.
1. when i accidentally forget to change the caption on something im repinning.. then i end up pinning some recipe with a gay caption of “What an AMAZING dish. Look how PHENOMENAL the presentation of food looks! And wow… just so inspirational all at the same time!! Must try! My hubby will LOVE!”
2. being in a quiet room and then someone starts doing some obnoxious tapping noise. it makes me want to hurl. honestly. as im typing this im in my room and its quiet and lauren is making a tapping noise with her foot and i keep telling her how annoying it is…. shes laughing…
3. finals week!!!!!!! its like.. i dont get stressed out very often.. but 30% of my stress comes from hearing/seeing/reading about people being so stressed. i sometimes say to myself, “amber its finals week… stress!!!!” doesnt work….
4. when you are trying to eat healthy and people try to peer pressure you into eating junk food… i mean i dont remember learning about peer pressure eating in the D.A.R.E. program… how naive of them to not know it is a problem.
“here eat some of my cookies i just made like a million”
“oh no its okay im trying to eat healthy now or else i totally would”
“haha ohhhhh….. that sucks……. i eat whatever i want! i couldnt imagine actually watching what i eat… arent you that same way suzie?”
“are you kidding jennifer? yeah i could never give up sugar.”
“mmmmmm this cookie is so gosh dang delish. sucks you cant have any amber!”
“OMFG. ILL HAVE A FREAKING COOKIE YOU WHORES”
freaking peer pressure.
then i see “jennifer” and “suzie” pinning pics of skinny, toned chicks with the caption, “inspiration! must eat healthy and look like her!”
yeahhhh welll….. its gonna have to start with not eating those cookies.
and by the way ghost buster… you probably just want me to be fat. you made me eat that cookie……..
5. walking across 700 north and almost getting run over. for some reason it makes me feel like an idiot every time and i get super awkward…. “oh um hi.. sorry my body got in the way of your vehicle… eek yeah let me get out of the way… ha um k yeah”
6. being on the 4th floor of the lib and having the people across from me talking in normal voices… maybe for like a few minutes its fine but if your mouths are still moving after like.. 7 minutes… i seriously cant handle it. like look bonehead… social hour is on the 5th and 3rd floors mmmmk? on those floors its acceptable to talk… you shouldnt be 100% stunned and annoyed if its loud.. like what did you expect? but the fourth floor? asian section. quiet section. are asians loud? no. so you and your homegirl can continue your dull but oddly loud conversation up there/down there/not here. for real though.. you and your poorly cut neck line need to leave now. thanks!!!!!!!!
on a lighter note… METEOR SHOWER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
and im obsessed with every single pic below. sigh.